The number of predicted future IoT devices and the data generated by them is exceeding the capabilities of current data center infrastructures. IoT data streams must be processed on-the-fly before arriving in a centralized system.
- IoT, Industry 4.0, e.g. smart factories, security & emergencies, smart homes, smart cities, smart environment, smart agriculture, eHealth
Xelera NET Main Features And Value Contribution
- Fast compression and decompression for reduced bandwidth requirements
- Intelligent pre-filtering of network data
- Automatic load balancing in computing clusters
- On-the-fly encryption and decryption of network data for secure transmissions
- On-the-fly network intrusion detection
- Seamless integration of IoT edge devices
Faster data processing using FPGAs allows a larger number of IoT edge devices per server, saving electric power and costs.